Maps and Reviews Optimization
Spread Your Name All Over Town
When people need medical attention they do a “service-plus-location” search on Google. They consult Google Maps. They check out user reviews on Yelp.
Local search optimization is now crucial for every medical practice. It takes far more than a great looking website to rank well on search results for your local town. You must now ensure the information about your practice is up-to-date throughout the Web in major online directories; claim and verify your local listings on Google, Yahoo and other major review sites; and implement a solution to encourage natural reviews from your patients.
Officite’s search team has developed a unique Maps and Reviews Optimization solution that encompasses all three of these essential strategies to keep you competing locally for the top spots on the search engines. Maps and Reviews Optimization includes:
Submission to Top Local Directories
- We submit your website to the top online directories, including infoUSA
- We build valuable backlinks for your site to improve your search engine ranking position
- We ensure your practice information is up-to-date throughout the Web, one of the main search engine criteria that help your website get found more easily on the search result pages
Claimed and Updated Major Local Listings and Review Sites
- We claim and verify your Google Places Page and Yahoo Local Listing
- We optimize your local listings with practice images, relevant data and promotional offers
- We update your information in top third party review sites, such as Yelp
Natural Patient Reviews Strategy
- We build a reviews page for your practice website for easy patient access to review you on Google and Yahoo
- We provide front desk training and patient review reminder cards for at-home reviews
- We offer “click to review” smart phone technology for in-office patient reviews to the major review sites including Yelp, Google and Yahoo
Today, an unoptimized or poorly optimized website will be virtually invisible for local search. Contact us now to learn how to make your practice the biggest name in town.