Physical Therapy Search Marketing
A Multifaceted Approach to Physical Therapy SEM
With a decade of experience managing search marketing campaigns for clients, Officite has seen that the best search programs are the ones that combine both search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising strategies.
Benefits of Using Both Paid (PPC) and Organic (SEO) Search Marketing
- Fast Visibility. Paid advertising gives your practice prime placement on the results pages of search engines right away.
- Ability to Target. Through PPC, you’re able to target your ads to users within a certain distance of your office location(s).
- Consistency. Organic search marketing gets your site consistent placement in search results.
- Increased Credibility. Users typically view natural search results as more trustworthy than paid advertising.
Officite’s Expert Physical Therapy Marketing
- Decade of Experience. Officite has been designing effective PPC and SEO campaigns for an entire decade.
- Proven Expertise. Continually aware of changes in the search industry, our experts understand industry best practices and what goes into program structures.
- Track Record of Results. Officite focuses on results, continually refining and adjusting your campaign to maximize your ROI.