By: Melody Gandy-Bohr
Exposure is everything, especially where your practice is concerned. It can be difficult to stand out with from an increasing number of competitors, and an effective online marketing strategy is vital. Your practice website can go a long way toward bringing new patients through your door, but those patients have to find your site first. Read on for 4 easy ways to promote your practice website, increase online traffic, and earn new patients.
Get Active on Social Media
The best way to bring eyes to your website is to be active on Facebook and Twitter. A study revealed that consumers from the ages of 35-48 spend the most time on social media, about 7 hours per week. You practice can tap into that demographic by creating interesting social media posts that encourage patients to visit your website for more information. Moreover, they may share your posts with their friends, expanding your target audience base.
Manage Local Listings
The majority of users who click on your practice website rely on the local listings such as Google+ and Yelp to make that decision. 91% of users will read an online review, so make sure that your listings are updated and that you respond to both positive and negative reviews.
Feature Patient Testimonials
Word of mouth recommendations carry a lot of weight, especially when it comes to healthcare practices. Patient testimonials add authority to your practice by showing examples of real-life patients who recommend your practice and vouch for your services. Add links to your testimonials across all your entire web presence, including your social media accounts and your practice blog. Curious users will want to visit your website to read more testimonials and learn more about your practice.
Start a Video Strategy
Video marketing is on the rise. In fact, adding a video to a landing page can increase conversion by an amazing 80%. Whether you’re creating videos that directly promote your practice or provide educational content for your patients, video marketing is an excellent way to drive users to your practice website.
Implementing these 4 tips into your online marketing strategy will help promote your practice website and potentially increase your patient base. Promoting your site is a continuous process. Make sure to keep updating your social media accounts, monitoring your listings, and above all else, regularly updating your website!
- 3 Benefits of Employee Advocacy on Social Media ( August 29, 2017 )
- 3 Steps to Reach Millennials on Social Media ( August 29, 2017 )
- ADA Website Accessibility Compliance: Protect Your Practice ( July 30, 2017 )
- The New Patient’s Journey: How to Attract 5 Kinds of New Patients ( June 18, 2017 )
- On-Page SEO: How Title Tags Benefit Your Website ( May 30, 2017 )
- Goodbye, Desktop: Why Your Practice Needs a Mobile-Friendly Website ( May 15, 2017 )
- What Makes a Good Practice Website? ( April 30, 2017 )
- The Social Media Overshare: What Not to Say on Social Media ( April 15, 2017 )
- Your Crash Course to Website Stats ( March 2, 2017 )
- Branding Your Practice Website ( February 17, 2017 )
- 3 Benefits of Employee Advocacy on Social Media
- 3 Steps to Reach Millennials on Social Media
- ADA Website Accessibility Compliance: Protect Your Practice
- The New Patient’s Journey: How to Attract 5 Kinds of New Patients
- On-Page SEO: How Title Tags Benefit Your Website
- Goodbye, Desktop: Why Your Practice Needs a Mobile-Friendly Website
- What Makes a Good Practice Website?
- The Social Media Overshare: What Not to Say on Social Media
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- October 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- February 2015
- September 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- September 2011
- August 2011
- March 2011