Targeted Web Marketing through Endodontic PPC
Endodontic pay-per-click (PPC) advertising makes it possible to target particular users within a certain radius of your office with paid Web advertising. PPC ads appear at the top right of search results pages and invite users to click through to your site, where landing pages can direct them to take some action, whether calling your office, making an appointment or asking for more info.
Benefits of PPC for Your Practice
PPC advertising can bring new patients to your website and your practice through strategic ads placed on search results pages. Your ads are only shown to users who meet your criteria, and you only pay when those users click those ads to come to your site.
Benefits of Using Officite
For an entire decade, Officite has been designing PPC campaigns that deliver results. Benefits of working with us include:
- Google-trained search team
- Complete campaign setup and management
- Assigned search specialists
- Full campaign transparency
- Sophisticated keyword research and selection methodology
- Simple bid and budget process
- Persuasive ad copywriting
- Conversion tracking and reporting
- Continual campaign refinement and ROI tracking
- Flow of highly qualified traffic to your site
Technical Insights: Learn more about how PPC works.